Chakras are vital energy centers in the body that influence the our physical, mental and the spiritual self. Although there are many chakras in the body, there are 7 main energy centers that are of special importance.
Chakras, meaning "Wheels of Light", can be described as spinning wheels through which vital energy flows throughout our body.
Blocked energy in any of our chakras can lead to physical or emotional imbalance, which can in turn can lead to illness and disease. Therefore, it's important to keep our chakras balanced and charged, to maintain a free and healthy flow of energy throughout our body on all levels.
Check out what each of the 7 chakras correspond to:
1. Root Chakra - Corresponds to our foundation and feeling of being safe and grounded.
2. Sacral Chakra - Relates to our capacity to accept others, and influences our sense of belonging. Ability to accept new experiences and to create.
4. Heart Chakra - Influences our ability to love.
5. Throat Chakra - Our ability to communicate.
6. Third Eye Chakra -Relates to our intelligence, our ability ability to imagine and to visualize and to our intuition.
7. Crown Chakra- Also known as the "Thousand Petal Lotus", it relates to our ability to be spiritually connected to Source.
Want to learn more about the significance of chakras in your life? Sign up now for upcoming my Chakra 101 Workshop.
We will delve more deeply into what each of the chakras are, and learn various ways that you can clear, recharge and balance your own chakras all while having fun with a group of like minded people. Please contact me for more information regarding dates, times and cost.
Return home with tools and techniques to help maintain balance in your body, mind, and spirit, all in an atmosphere of fun and peace.
Irene Bilton specializes in Body/Mind/Spirit wellness, blending her knowledge, skills and training with her gifts of Intuition.